Muharram 1st Islamic Month
There are 12 months near Allah. Since He have created all the heavens and earth. Out of 12, four months are precious. During these months, one should be more conscious about avoiding sins and committing bad deeds. Allah Ta'alae has dedicated these 4 months as His chosen months. The remaining 8 months are for His servants (mankind). These months are Moharram, Rajab, Dul Al-Qadah and Dul Al-Hijjah.
MUHARRAM UL HARRAM:-
This is the first month of Islamic Year. This month is designated for Allah. In this month, it’s a duty of every Muslim to be aware of faults and sins.
The Holy Prophet Hazrat Mohammad (SallAllah ho Aleywasalm) ordered that “I have presumption that the rooza on the day of 10 of Moharam (Ashoura), which purifies from the sins conduct by Muslims whole year”.
Ashoura is on the 10th day of the month Moharram. The Aulia Kiram states,, on the 10th of Moharram if a person offers prayers by 2 rakat Nuwafil, the first rakat receite Sourah e Fathia and after that Surah Inam, in the 2nd rakat, after surah fatheia, receite Surah e Yaseen., Allah will reward him with the virtuous of 1000 years prayers.
Miracles in the month of Muharram ul Harram:-
Muharram ul Harram is also one of the most precious month because of the following reasons:--
- Hazrat Adam (a.s.) was exonerating on his mistake on the 10th of Muharram.
- Hazrat Nooh (a.s.) boat stroked from the mountain on the 10th of Muharram.
- Hazrat Moosa (A.l.S.) descended Ferron and his army on the 10th of Muharram.
- Hazrat Easa (a.s.) was born on the 10th of Muharram.
- Hazrat Yunus (a.s.) came out from the stomach of Wale on the 10th of Muharram.
- Hazrat Imam Hussein (r.a.u.) was martyred on the 10th of Muharram.
- And Hazrat Tajuddin Aulia (r.a.u.) took veil from this materialistic world on the 26th of Muharram.
Zikar (Apparent) in the month of Muharram ul Harram:-
Some of the most momentous prayers for this pious month are as follows:-
The Holy Quran must be recited daily. Mostly the Wirde (Continious reciting, Errand) of Istagfar (Deprecation) must be done. Surrat ul Fathia, Ikhlas, Reham and Yasin must be recited. Usually, Daruud Sharif must be Wirde (Continuous reciting, Errand). Extra Nawafil must be prayed for the Raza (contented) of Allah Almighty.
Superiority of this month is Allah Almighty avowal the Dua and prayers offered by a person whole heartedly by the sake of Prophet Mohammed (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) and by His Holy Friends (Aulia, Sufi, Saints or Wali).